As a major year of sport commences, adidas continues its Impossible Is Nothing story with the announcement of its biggest ever commitment to women. Driven by the belief that sport has the power to change lives, the brand supports those who break barriers and drive gender equity, on and off the field of play.
This season, the brand attitude unties a strong, diverse and powerful community of women who are changing the game. These are women who pursue possibilities with optimism, who achieve the unthinkable and uplift those around them.
Gauteng ladies are in for a treat, as the adidas I’mPossible Festival will take place on Saturday 26 March at St. Stithians College in Sandton.
Also Read: Meet The Real Housewives of Lagos
The event is purely for women over the age of 18 and features an incredible line-up of fitness sessions and music sets with special guest Jessamyn Stanley an American Yoga teacher, advocate, podcaster and author who champions body positivity, self-empowerment and acceptance through movement.
The Festival host is Rorisang Thandekiso with Siv Ngesi keeping energy levels high out in the crowd.
Guests can expect the following line-up:
- Yoga with Jessamyn Stanley
- HIIT with Jeff Fitness
- Dance with Mapule Ndhlovu
- Cool Down with Adidas Runners
- DJ Fae Fae
- DJ Zinhle
Tickets cost R350 and can be purchased here. Included in the cost is an adidas I’MPOSSIBLE goodie bag valued at R1000, with yoga mat, water bottle, workout towel, visor and exciting inserts from the event’s partner brands. adidas will donate, and match, all proceeds from ticket sales to tackle period poverty in SA.
Festival goers are encouraged to arrive in athleisure wear, ready for a few workouts in the afternoon, followed by awesome local music that will have you dancing the night away. Get there early for a free hair and make-up session with the Glam Squad, then hit the arena with your crew to find your spot.
- Gates open at 14h30. Event starts 16h30 and ends at 22h00.
- Free parking available at the venue.
- Food trucks and refreshment stations will be available.
- This is a cashless event so payment for food and refreshments can only be made using a payment app or credit card.
- The event is not for Under-18s, and identification will be required for each ticket booking.
- Supporting partners for the event include Samsung, Seattle Coffee, Harvest Table and The Body Shop.